Many people are looking for a way to make moving stickers on WhatsApp (WA). Naturally, animated stickers allow you to convey things more expressively. Maybe on the other hand, your girl is smiling sweetly with the label she sent.
Well, if you want to make your crush smile by giving them animated WhatsApp stickers, then this article is the right answer for you. Because there will be a discussion on this topic in this article. Want to know how to animate your WA stickers? Follow this article to the end.
What are animated stickers and stickers?
Before discussing how to make stickers on WA, it’s a good idea to first understand what a sticker is. Stickers are small icons that can be added to messages called ‘stickers’.
These stickers are fun to use and can beautify the messages you send. The genres are also different and can be anime/animation or static form. Uniquely, now you can add your own photos and use them as stickers.
To use it, simply open WhatsApp, tap the record emoji button at the bottom, then tap “+ ” (located in the corner bottom right). Click on tags to download and use stickers from WA.
Animated stickers, on the other hand, are stickers that move when you send them to a friend. Labels move in different ways depending on the label. Some can move forward and backward or up and down while others can roll, turn or swing.
You can find animated stickers in WhatsApp’s new sticker store. You can also find them by clicking on an existing sticker, then clicking “Manage Stickers” at the bottom of the screen. This means moving stickers and decals.
How to Make WhatsApp Stickers on the Web & Apps
How to make WhatsApp stickers for cell phones
There are several ways to animate WA stickers. First, you can create stickers without using an app. The second way is to use an app. How to make a poster? See below.
1. How to turn on WhatsApp stickers without an application
It is very easy to create animated WhatsApp stickers without any application. This requires persistence and perseverance. If you don’t want to bother using stickers, you can go directly to the second method. But for anyone who wants to give it a try, here’s how it works:
1. Open the WhatsApp application on your phone.
2. Next, open the chat room you want to send the sticker to.
3. Then you can open the emoticon function at the bottom of the screen and click on the emoticon image.
4. When it opens, look for the plus sign (+) on the right side of the screen.
5. If you have, you will see a large selection of stickers available. Some of them are even made into animated cartoons. You just need to download it to use it.
6. Download the sticker and you can use it for any message you want to send.
Read more: Learn about WhatsApp Aero. Is this safe to use?
2. How to Create Animated Stickers with Apps
The second method is actually very easy to implement. You can also use this app to turn your own photos into animated stickers. okay how? Follow the gist of the explanation below.
1. Find the app you want to use in the iSticker app or Google Play Store.
2. The next step is to open a browser and type ezgif.com.
3. When clicking the “Gif Resizer” button.
4. Find the image you want to turn into an animated sticker on WhatsApp.
5. Then change the Size to Width or Width to 512 and Height to 512.
6. Then click Resize Image.
7. Then select the WebP format in the “Conversion” tab.
8. Then click “Convert to WebP”.
9. Download files via “Download Image”.
10. Open the iSticker app or any other app, open the file you just downloaded, crop, crop and save the image.
11. Next, open the file manager on your phone and browse to the folder of the application you are using or the iSticker folder.
12. Locate the label file and rename or rename it.
13. Copy and paste the filename into the downloaded GIF and copy the image to the iSticker folder.
14. Open the application you are using, or in this case iSticker, and press the “Add to WhatsApp” button or the “Add to WhatsApp” button.
15. Then you can use stickers on WhatsApp.
Well, that was how to make WhatsApp animated stickers that you can apply and imitate. I hope this post with the sticker you sent me helps make unrequited love’s heart flutter. And with animated stickers, messaging just got even more fun.
How to Backup WhatsApp Chats to iCloud
So do you know how to use animated stickers?