Changing the Zoom background on cellphones and computers is actually very easy, but sometimes you forget how to do it. This can happen given how often you use Zoom as your primary conferencing tool.
So, if you want to change the Zoom background on mobile and PC, you need some kind of guide. Well, you came to the right article here. Because it will be discussed in this article. How was the discussion? See below.
How to change zoom background on cellphone
There is a separate way to change the zoom background image on your phone or mobile. This method can be done by Android and iPhone users to change the Zoom background image.
1. First, install the Zoom app on the phone you want to use.
2. You can search, download and install on Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
3. Once installed, you can click the Zoom icon to open it or click Invite Zoom to invite to a class or online meeting.
4. Then you can click on the three dots in the lower right corner of the screen.
5. Then your Android phone will show options, click on “Virtual Background”.
6. On iOS phone, “Background and Filter” will appear. Click the menu.
7. Then you can select an existing image to use as wallpaper.
8. Click the plus sign (+) to replace the image with your own.
9. Upload an image and select an image as your background.
10. You can then click Close to return to the class or meeting.
11. You have successfully changed the zoom background by following these steps:
Also Read: How to Do a Zoom Meeting for WFH Stills
How to change background zoom on PC
You can follow some of the steps below while using your PC. like what? Please read to the end okay?
1. First, install the Zoom application on your computer.
2. If you already have the app, go to the Zoom link and sign in with your account.
3. After logging in, click the Profile menu.
4. Then click the “Settings” menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
5. You can then click on the “Default Background” tab on the left side of the screen.
6. The next thing you can do is select the “I have a green screen” option.
7. Next, you can select an image to use as your wallpaper.
8. To add a new photo, click the “Plus” icon or click (+) to add a photo or video.
10. However, if you want to change the background during a meeting, click the icon with the image “ᐱ “.
11. Then select “Choose default background” to change the image.
12. Then the background will change automatically.
13. I managed to change the zoom background by following these steps:
Read more: Learn about Zoom and how to use it
Photos that can be used for zoom wallpapers
Once you figure out how to change the background in Zoom, it’s an interesting discussion worth hearing about the types of photos or images you can use as backgrounds. There really isn’t a written rule that pictures and images can be used, but if you know, your backgrounds can look beautiful.
As quoted from the official Zoom website, there is actually no limit to the size of an image to use as wallpaper. So you can use almost any image and you don’t have to worry about choosing.
So all images are free to use.
The pixel size of the image used only affects the appearance of the background. For example, if you’re using a 360×420, photo or image, the view you see is definitely not good. This is because the image appears stretched.
We recommend using high-resolution images or images that already have a pixel size of 1080 x 1920 or larger. This size allows you to display a beautiful and realistic background for people to ask about the background.
The videos that can be used as wallpaper on Zoom are also unlimited. However, in videos you can pay more attention to the format used (eg MP4 or MOV with a minimum resolution of 480 x 360 pixels or a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels).
So can I change the Zoom wallpaper on my phone and PC?
Read more: The easy way to use Google Meet on PC and mobile